Chocolate Chip Cookie Protein Balls
- Sep 14, 2018
Protein-packed chocolate chip cookie balls make for a tasty afternoon treat or the perfect post-workout snack.
- 1 scoop Optimum Nutrition Natural Casein – French Vanilla
- 1 scoop Plant Fusion – Chocolate
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup Crunchy Power Fuel Nuttzo
- 1/3 cup honey (can sub maple syrup or agave)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Lily’s dark chocolate baking chips
Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add in nut butter, honey and vanilla. Mix together with hands. If needed, add liquid (milk, almond milk, egg whites, even water) to make balls moist. Mix in chocolate chips. Form into teaspoon size balls and place on wax paper. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.Recipe from Lindsay's List.